Isaac Estrada, Esq.
Projects can be challenging. I’m here to lighten the load off your shoulders. I’m an honest and enthusiastic Registered Patent Attorney with over 17 years of experience in the intellectual property field. I earned my J.D. from the University of New Mexico and my masters degree in biotechnology from Johns Hopkins University. My first priority is to provide you with the appropriate intellectual property strategy. I specialize in licensing, preparing and filing patent and trademark applications, copyrights, trade secrets, and other IP related matters- such as confidentiality agreements, assignments, non-compete, cease and desist letters, opposition and cancellation proceedings, trade dress, false advertising, unfair competition, and domain name disputes --get in touch for an initial consultation today.
Call me directly at +1 (561) 325-9175 or send me an email at the link below.
In this blog I discuss intellectual property current topics related to patent, trademark, and copyright law.
- 30-minutes initial strategy meeting via Zoom or telephone for $100 plu...100 US dollars
- Preparation and filing of one U.S. Provisional Patent Application for ...1,900 US dollars
- Prepare and file application for flat fee of $4900 plus tax (4-5 weeks...4,900 US dollars
- Preparing and filing PCT Patent Application (4-5 weeks) for $6900 plus...6,900 US dollars
- Preparing and filing a Design Patent Application (3 weeks) for $1500 p...1,500 US dollars
- Preparing and filing initial Trademark Application for $650 plus tax f...650 US dollars
- Copyright Registration with the U.S. Copyright Office for $500 plus ta...500 US dollars
Going through the patenting process for our game was a great learning experience.